Organic Wisteria Essential Oil
- Organic Wisteria Essential Oil
100% Pure Wisteria Essential Oil
Sizes: 10ml, 30ml, 4oz (120ml) and 10ml Roll On
Botanical Origin: Canada
Botanical name: Wisteria frutescens
Made in USA
Wisteria essential oil is a type of aromatic oil extracted from the flowers of the Wisteria plant, which is native to Asia and North America. The oil is obtained through steam distillation of the flowers, which produces a pale yellow or greenish oil with a sweet and floral aroma.
Wisteria essential oil has a delicate, sweet, and slightly powdery scent, with notes of lilac and jasmine. It is often used in perfumes, colognes, and other fragrance products due to its unique and exotic fragrance.
Here are a few additional important considerations for each of our essential oils:
- Each oil comes in an amber color glass bottle to protect light sensitive oils from degrading.
- All bottles have a euro dropper to ensure only few drops come at a time ensuring full usage.
- Pure grade, certified vegan, certified kosher, and organic essential oils.
- Use a few drops in a diffuser to freshen any room or office
- Can be mixed in water while taking bath.
- For External use only
- Keep away from Children.
- Aromatic and Topical Use Only.
- People with hypersensitivity, pregnant women and breastfeeding moms should also refrain from using
***Please note that although all the plants & flowers we use come from various origins, the distillation process and bottling of those plants & flowers to become the essential oils & synergy essentials oil blends you purchase from Skylara Essentials are all made in USA***