Organic Siberian Iris Essential Oil
- Organic Siberian Iris Essential Oil
100% Pure Siberian Iris Essential Oil
Sizes: 10ml, 30ml and 4oz (120ml)
Botanical Origin: Tuscany
Botanical name: Iris Sibirica
Made in USA
Siberian iris essential oil is a type of aromatic oil extracted from the flowers of the Siberian iris plant, which is native to Eastern Europe and Asia. The oil is obtained through steam distillation of the rhizomes and roots of the plant, which produces a pale yellow or greenish oil with a sweet and floral aroma.
Siberian iris essential oil is commonly used in perfumes, colognes, and other fragrance products due to its unique and exotic scent. It has a rich and complex floral fragrance with hints of earthiness and sweetness.
In aromatherapy, Siberian iris essential oil is believed to have a calming and soothing effect on the mind and body. It is often used to promote relaxation and reduce stress and anxiety.
Here are a few additional important considerations for each of our essential oils:
- Each oil comes in an amber color glass bottle to protect light sensitive oils from degrading.
- All bottles have a euro dropper to ensure only few drops come at a time ensuring full usage.
- Pure grade, certified vegan, certified kosher, and organic essential oils.
- Use a few drops in a diffuser to freshen any room or office
- Can be mixed in water while taking bath.
- For External use only
- Keep away from Children.
- Aromatic and Topical Use Only.
- People with hypersensitivity, pregnant women and breastfeeding moms should also refrain from using
***Please note that although all the plants & flowers we use come from various origins, the distillation process and bottling of those plants & flowers to become the essential oils & synergy essentials oil blends you purchase from Skylara Essentials are all made in USA***