Organic Myrrh Essential Oil
- Organic Myrrh Essential Oil
100% Pure Myrrh Essential Oil
Sizes: 10ml, 30ml and 4oz (120ml)
Botanical origin: India
Botanical name: Commiphora Myrrha
Made in USA
Blends Well with: Frankincense, Lavender, Sandalwood, and all spice oils
Our essential oils are pure and natural extracts of plants. They are used for aromatherapy due to their fragrance and the therapeutic grade gives them each individual homeopathic benefits. Aromatherapy is an ancient science which believes in treating the mind with fragrance.
Top benefits of Myrrh Essential Oil:
- Myrrh can help maintain healthy skin. It can help soothe chapped or cracked skin. It is commonly added to skin care products to help with moisturizing and for fragrance.
- Myrrh is commonly used in aromatherapy for massages. It can also be added to a warm bath
- Can be used on minor skin irritations such as acne. Apply a few drops to a clean towel first before applying it directly to the skin.
Refreshing aroma made from steam distillation of Myrrh gives a great aromatic smoky, sweet, or sometimes bitter smell. The oil has therapeutic, medicinal health and wellness properties in it, which results in young and healthy living. It can be used in rituals, spiritual, essential, holistic, and aromatherapy.
Here are a few additional important considerations for each of our essential oils:
- Each oil comes in an amber color glass bottles to protect light sensitive oils from degrading.
- All bottles have a euro dropper to ensure only few drops come at a time ensuring full usage.
- Pure grade, certified vegan, certified kosher, and organic essential oils.
- Use a few drops in a diffuser to freshen any room or office
- Can be mixed in water while taking bath.
- For External use only
- Keep away from Children.
- Aromatic and Topical Use Only.
- People with hypersensitivity, pregnant women and breastfeeding moms should also refrain from using
***Please note that although all the plants & flowers we use come from various origins, the distillation process and bottling of those plants & flowers to become the essential oils & synergy essentials oil blends you purchase from Skylara Essentials are all made in USA***