Organic Litsea Essential Oil
- Organic Litsea Essential Oil
100% Pure Litsea Essential Oil
Sizes: 10ml, 30ml and 4oz (120ml)
Botanical Origin: USA
Botanical name: Litsea Cubeba
Made in USA
Our essential oils are pure and natural extracts of plants. They are used for aromatherapy due to their fragrance and the therapeutic grade gives them each individual homeopathic benefits. Aromatherapy is an ancient science which believes in treating the mind with fragrance.
Also known as May Chang, Litsea Cubeba is a small plant found in tropical areas. The leaves are typically a vibrant green with a pleasant, lemony smell. It produces small, pepper-like fruits from which the essential oil is extracted. It has traditionally been used in both Japan and Taiwan. A top note with a medium aroma, Litsea Cubeba has a crisp, citrus smell. It has been compared to Lemongrass and Lemon Verbena, but it is sweeter than Lemongrass without the musty note, and more accurately citrus in its scent than Melissa.
Here are a few additional important considerations for each of our essential oils:
- Each oil comes in an amber color glass bottle (120ml is in amber plastic) to protect light sensitive oils from degrading.
- All bottles have a euro dropper to ensure only few drops come at a time ensuring full usage.
- Pure grade, certified vegan, certified kosher, and organic essential oils.
- Use a few drops in a diffuser to freshen any room or office
- Can be mixed in water while taking bath.
- For External use only
- Keep away from Children.
- Aromatic and Topical Use Only.
- People with hypersensitivity, pregnant women and breastfeeding moms should also refrain from using
***Please note that although all the plants & flowers we use come from various origins, the distillation process and bottling of those plants & flowers to become the essential oils & synergy essentials oil blends you purchase from Skylara Essentials are all made in USA***