Organic Lilac Essential Oil
- Organic Lilac Essential Oil
100% Pure Lilac Essential Oil
Sizes: 10ml, 30ml, 4oz (120ml) and 10ml Roll On
Botanical origin: Eastern Europe
Made in USA
Blends Well with: Bergamot, Lavender, Tea Tree, Geranium, Rosemary, and all citrus oils
Benefits of Lilac Essential Oil
The beauty of Lilac essential oil is reflected just as much in its scent as it is in the parent plant’s purple pedals. The fragrance reminds us of Springtime and is known to help lower stress levels. But it doesn’t stop there.
Our essential oils are pure and natural extracts of plants. They are used for aromatherapy due to their fragrance and the therapeutic grade gives them each individual homeopathic benefits. Aromatherapy is an ancient science which believes in treating the mind with fragrance.
The secret behind Lilac essential oil’s incredible scent is the careful steam distillation of the world-renowned Lilac plant. As such, the fragrance serves as a pleasant reflection of its floral origins. It’s therapeutic, health and wellness properties can help maintain a young and healthy lifestyle. It’s a great choice for ritual, spiritual, essential, holistic, and aromatherapy applications.
Here are a few additional important considerations for each of our essential oils:
- Each oil comes in an amber color glass bottle to protect light sensitive oils from degrading.
- All bottles have a euro dropper to ensure only few drops come at a time ensuring full usage.
- Pure grade, certified vegan, certified kosher, and organic essential oils.
- Use a few drops in a diffuser to freshen any room or office
- Can be mixed in water while taking bath.
- For External use only
- Keep away from Children.
- Aromatic and Topical Use Only.
- People with hypersensitivity, pregnant women and breastfeeding moms should also refrain from using
***Please note that although all the plants & flowers we use come from various origins, the distillation process and bottling of those plants & flowers to become the essential oils & synergy essentials oil blends you purchase from Skylara Essentials are all made in USA***