100% Pure Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Sizes: 10ml, 30ml and 4oz (120ml)
Botanical origin: Brazil
Botanical name: Eucalyptus Citridora
Made in USA
#1 Repellant against the mosquitos carrying the Zika Virus
Blends Well with: Basil, Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Clove, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Marjoram, Orange, Peppermint, Pine, Ravensara, Rosemary, Sage, Tea Tree, Thyme, Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang
Our essential oils are pure and natural extracts of plants. They are used for aromatherapy due to their fragrance and the therapeutic grade gives them each individual homeopathic benefits. Aromatherapy is an ancient science which believes in treating the mind with fragrance. Lemon Eucalyptus is originated from China
Lemon Eucalyptus can be safely and effectively added to many household cleaners: just add a few drops to your cleaning products for a fresh boost in scent and cleaning efficiency. Lemon Eucalyptus has a refreshing and stimulating action on the mind, helping to improve concentration. It is associated with the alleviation of grief and sorrow, as well as with opening the heart and intellect while equalizing the emotions.
Refreshing aroma made from steam distillation of lemon eucalyptus leaves. Great aromatic sweet, lemony, and fresh, with a woody hint scent. The oil has therapeutic, health and wellness properties in it, which results in young and healthy living. It can be used in rituals, spiritual, essential, holistic, and aromatherapy.
Here are a few additional important considerations for each of our essential oils:
- Each oil comes in an amber color glass bottle (120ml is in amber plastic) to protect light sensitive oils from degrading.
- All bottles have a euro dropper to ensure only few drops come at a time ensuring full usage.
- Pure grade, certified vegan, certified kosher, and organic essential oils.
- Use a few drops in a diffuser to freshen any room or office
- Can be mixed in water while taking bath.
- For External use only
- Keep away from Children.
- Aromatic and Topical Use Only.
- People with hypersensitivity, pregnant women and breastfeeding moms should also refrain from using
***Please note that although all the plants & flowers we use come from various origins, the distillation process and bottling of those plants & flowers to become the essential oils & synergy essentials oil blends you purchase from Skylara Essentials are all made in USA***