Organic Helichrysum Essential Oil
Sizes: 10ml, 30ml and 4oz (120ml)
Botanical origin: Madagascar
Botanical name: Helichrysum Italicum
Made in USA
Known for its skin cell rejuvenation aiding to a refreshing youthful glow, it is said that the dried Helichrysum flowers were given to the Greek Gods and Goddesses.
Blends Well with: Bergamot, Black Pepper, Citrus Oils, Sage, Clove, Lavender, Neroli, Rose, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Thyme, Ylang Ylang
Our essential oils are pure and natural extracts of plants. They are used for aromatherapy due to their fragrance and the therapeutic grade gives them each individual homeopathic benefits. Helichrysum essential oil has a rich, floral, sweet aroma. This oil can be inhaled directly from the bottle, diffused, or applied topically for best results.
Refreshing aroma made from steam distilled fresh or dried flowers. Great aromatic rich, floral, sweet scent. The oil has therapeutic, medicinal health and wellness properties in it, which results in young and healthy living. It can be used in rituals, spiritual, essential, holistic, and aromatherapy.
Here are a few additional important considerations for each of our essential oils:
- Each oil comes in an amber color glass bottles to protect light sensitive oils from degrading.
- All bottles have a euro dropper to ensure only few drops come at a time ensuring full usage.
- Pure grade, certified vegan, certified kosher, and organic essential oils.
- Use a few drops in a diffuser to freshen any room or office
- Can be mixed in water while taking bath.
- For External use only
- Keep away from Children.
- Aromatic and Topical Use Only.
- People with hypersensitivity, pregnant women and breastfeeding moms should also refrain from using
***Please note that although all the plants & flowers we use come from various origins, the distillation process and bottling of those plants & flowers to become the essential oils & synergy essentials oil blends you purchase from Skylara Essentials are all made in USA***