100% Natural Honeysuckle Essential Oil
Size: 10ml, 30ml and 4oz (120ml)
Botanical origin: Norway
Botanical name: Lonicera Periclymenum
Made in USA
Blends well with: Ylang-Ylang and Sandalwood.
From weddings to perfumes, the rich, sweet fragrance of honeysuckle has made it a popular choice for many applications. And now, that versatility extends even further with our Honeysuckle Essential Oil. Imagine filling your home with its luscious natural scent through the ease of aromatherapy. Or enjoying its therapeutic benefits (and carrying its aroma) topically. And on that note…
The scent of honeysuckle plants is one of the most treasured natural fragrances to come from the Spring season. So, celebrate this time of life and love with the beautifully matching scent of Honeysuckle Essential Oil! It offers a variety of therapeutic, medicinal health and wellness properties, all of which are known to help promote young and healthy living. It can be used in a variety of applications, including spiritual, essential, holistic, and aromatherapy.
Here are a few additional important considerations for each of our essential oils:
- Essential oils can be broken down by light. Our carefully crafted jars are composed of an amber colored glass (120 ml are in amber plastic), protecting the oils from the damaging effects of light.
- Essential oils are best used in small amounts. So, we’ve built euro droppers into each cap to ensure careful and precise measurements.
- All our essential oils are certified organic, vegan and kosher. They are also pure grade extracts of their plants.
- It only takes a few drops to freshen an entire room or office.
- It is perfectly safe (and healthy) to mix a few drops into the water while taking a bath.
- Our essential oils are meant for topical, and aromatic (external) use only.
- Please keep essential oils away from children.
***Please note that although all the plants & flowers we use come from various origins, the distillation process and bottling of those plants & flowers to become the essential oils & synergy essentials oil blends you purchase from Skylara Essentials are all made in USA***